Have you ever came to a point where you know that you know that God is speaking to you?
Not audibly, but deeply, so insistent that it cannot be ignored?
I’m there, my friend. I sense that God is leading me to take a month-long sabbatical from blogging and much of my social media.
Because He says so.
Sometimes, even if it doesn’t seem to make sense, if God says to do it, then that’s a path I want to willingly and joyfully take.
It’s not up to me to do a work for God, and not listen to God.
So, I’ll be back September 12th full time, digging into scripture with you, praying and discovering so much more with you. Because I am privileged to write Encouragement for Today devos for Proverbs 31 Ministries, I’ll drop in a couple of times when a devo runs, but otherwise I’m taking a spiritual rest with my Heavenly Father.
Here are a few of the favorite blog posts just for you, in the meantime.
- There you are! (faith)
- My Mother’s Hands (family)
- Forgiving the unthinkable (faith, feelings)
- Try to outgive me (faith)
- Slow it down (faith, family, feelings)
- A love letter (faith)
- My daughter won’t talk to me (family)
- Discerning direction (faith)
- Four ways to help your child grow (family)
- Finding contentment in the wait (faith, feelings)