Suzie would love to connect with you at your next ministry event, conference, or be a guest on your media program.
- Call Proverbs 31 Ministries at 1.877.P31.HOME and ask to speak to Sheila.
- Go online to request
For more information about Proverbs 31 Ministries
To check availability: Suzie’s 2013/2014 Calendar
Media: For The Unburdened Heart: Finding Freedom through Forgiveness, email Regal Books Publicist
Current Speaking Topics
What People are Saying
These are examples of just a few of the recent notes received from churches and event planners. . .
She nailed it! Our women loved her! ~ Stephanie Raquel, Director Women’s Ministries, The Compass Church, Naperville, IL
Suzanne is an incredible speaker whose passion, relevance and love for Christ are an inspiration. She connected immediately with the audience from the moment she stepped on the stage. She used humor and powerful personal stories to effectively illustrate her points. I would highly recommend her as a speaker at any women’s event! ~ Margaret Thomas, Women’s Ministries Director, CrossPointe Church, Duluth, GA
Suzie was absolutely wonderful!!! She definitely connected with our audience and I had numerous ladies request that she come back and soon. The comments that I have received from our ladies regarding Suzie have been:
1. Her message has made a difference in my life.
2. She is the best speaker we have ever had for this event.
3. When can she come back?
4. Can she be the speaker for every November luncheon?
5. It was as if she knew me even though it was the first time we had ever met.
6. I have never been to one of these events before, but I’m so glad I didn’t miss this one and get to hear Suzie.
~ Marcia Pundsack, First Baptist Church, Jonesboro, GA
Suzie absolutely connected with our audience and had such a sweet spirit that our women felt especially touched by her message. ~ Michelle Shirley, Women’s Ministries Coordinator, Shirley Grove Baptist Church, GA
Suzie has a natural ability to connect with all different types of people. She has an open and honest style that people can quickly relate to. Whether talking in front of a group of moms in Austria or chatting one on one with a woman in Hungary, Suzie opens her heart to the needs of the person standing in front of her. ~ Brenda Paccamonti, Director International Ministries, Hearts at Home International
Suzie was wonderful very real, approachable and much the heart of a servant, loved her! ~ Deanna Jones, Light in the Wilderness church, AR
The women of our church are still talking about Suzie! They loved her. The women’s retreat at Community Life church was amazing with Suzie as our featured guest. God ministered thru her to touch so many women. Suzie talked on forgiveness and it was life changing. We all fell in love with her and her sweet spirit and passion for God. We can’t wait to have her back in the near future. ~ Linda Winn, Women’s ministries Director, Community Life Church, Shawnee, KS
Suzie is warm, transparent and genuine. Her message was on target and included so many memorable applications. Many of the women are still talking about her as if she were a personal friend. I plan to have her back! Cherie Lee, Women’s Ministries Director, Ponte Vedra Presbyterian, Ponte Vedra, Florida
The very best way I can share how Suzie did as our speaker is through the responses on our Conference Evaluation which asked “which part of the conference most impacted you?” This was what the overwhelming majority of our women had to say:
- Felt like she was speaking to me individuallySSS
- Suzie’s honest testimony of coming to feel and know Christ
- Message by Suzie Eller
- Suzie’s honesty & sharing her heart
- All parts of the speaker’s talks were inspiring
- Suzie’s stories & presentatios
- She is such a good speaker & person. I am so glad I came.
- Suzie sharing her story
- Suzie sharing her story & pointing forward.
- Relatable stories from speaker, connecting her to us.
- She is so genuine and has a heart to share with women to help them grow.
- Suzie’s messages
- I loved the speaker – so inspiring
- The last session on deep relationships are carved in private.
- Speaker, music. Her messages were amazing!
- Suzie sharing her story of her life.
- Suzie was so “real”.
- Emotional stories about family tree
- Suzie Eller was simply so motivational/inspiring & gave me much “food for thought”
- That God loves me and that he is wherever we are and meets us at our level
- The speaker (Suzie Eller) was very down-to-earth, and it was obvious she spoke from her heart!
- Friday night’s message was awesome!
- Suzie spoke from her heart! Loved her!
- The speaker’s message
- Speaker sessions
- Hearing Suzie’s story
- Really all – her intimate heartfelt sharing inspired. Music as well.
- Suzie’s testimony about her childhood & how she came to know Christ.
- The messages that Suzie discussed.
- Suzie’s personal story
- Speaker’s message
~ Shirley Smith, Redeemer Lutheran, Peoria, IL