The Unburdened Heart: Finding the Freedom of Forgiveness
Your heart can be free!
We all know Jesus commands us to forgive. But what about the hard questions that keep coming up? Questions like:
Why should I forgive? I did nothing wrong.
Doesn’t forgiveness let the offender off the hook?
What if the person who hurt me is still destructive or in denial?
I see joy in the life of others. Will I ever find it?
With the power of story along with biblical teaching, you can find answers to your questions and break free from the past, no matter who hurt you or how badly. Rather than asking you to “just forgive”, Suzie gently reveals how forgiveness allows you to let go, or to find shelter, or to get out of the debt collection business once and for all, and to leave the past to live fully in the present.
The Unburdened Heart is your invitation to discover the freedom of forgiveness. Take the first step toward freedom today!
- Bible Study: The Unburdened Heart: Finding the Freedom of Forgiveness
- Unburdened Heart Study Week #1: not what was, but what can be
- Not what was, but what can be — despite your past
- I want to move from the past to the present
- How do you move from the past to the present?
- Reconciliation is possible, even when it seems impossible
- Forgiving: I can’t forgive myself
- Faith: Forgive to live
- Forgive to Live: Forgiving the Unthinkable
- Forgive to Live: A giveaway
- Forgive to Live: Frenemy, or real enemy?
- Forgive to live: How to begin a friendship
- Forgive to live: the challenge
- Forgive to Live: How do I forgive if they aren’t willing to change
- Forgive to live: The challenge
- Forgive to live: Is it possible to forgive unfaithfulness?
- Forgive to Live: Your Challenge
- Forgive to live: When our actions affect our loved ones
- Forgive to live: Fix the past or fix your eyes on today?
- Forgive to Live: Your challenge
- Forgive to live: Making peace
- Forgive to live: Making peace with your past
- Forgive to Live: when you’ve been hurt by evil