There are things we don’t know about ourselves.
That feeling you carry around, there’s a reason behind it.
That protective coating you wrap around your heart, it might be linked to an old wound you don’t even remember.
Sometimes we do know, but we don’t want to deal with it because it’s too painful.
Today we’re going to expose those hidden places to the Light.
Suzie, I don’t want to do this.
I know, friend. I understand. I really do, but there’s an aspect of prayer that we don’t talk about a lot.
Prayer is untapped transformation.
God knows each of us. He knows the wounds we carry. He knows why we do what we do. There’s not a single hair on your head that isn’t numbered by God.
God knows us. He knows the wounds we carry. Revolutionary prayer invites Him into those hidden places. #ComeWithMe @suzanneeller
When we tap into that, we invite Him in to those hidden places and light shines in dark places long untouched. It’s vulnerable. It’s unsettling.
Today isn’t going to be a light, fluffy day of prayer. It’s going to be operating-room prayer as He delves into our soul and shows you something that is hidden, creating damage in the heart of His child.
But it doesn’t end there. It’s the beginning of living free.
Day 10 of 21 Days to Revolutionary Prayer
- If you know where you wounds are, and you’ve hidden them from the world, show them to your Heavenly Father.
- Invite him in. Give him permission to enter those places. If you “feel” something, don’t pull back. Just let God gently shine a light on those places and begin the process of healing.
- If you don’t know why you feel the way you do, or struggle the way you do, ask God to peel away the layers. This might be a lifetime process, but let it begin today.
- If shame or uncertainty walks in, remember how loved you are.
- If this is an incredibly hard day for you in the Revolutionary Prayer adventure, wave your hand. You don’t have to give details. We’ll pray with you.
If you want to take this deeper, these blog posts or resources might be helpful:
Come With Me: Discovering the Beauty of Following Where He Leads (helping you discover where God is leading you in this new adventure).