Joy can feel elusive when defined by how you feel in a given moment or what your circumstances are at the present. Sometimes joy feels like it can be taken away, even when things are good.
How do you see Joy?
During a long season, Suzanne (Suzie) Eller discovered six surprising biblical truths about joy. Those truths helped her see joy and God in a new light.
You are invited to embrace those same truths! JoyKeeper will help you:
· Replace the need to hide emotions with honesty about how you feel
· Redefine joy from an up-and-down feeling to who God is in the right-now
· Discover how joy guides you through hard places, as well as the good
· Run freely to your Source of joy, rather than try to do it on your own
· Confront everyday joy stealers to live day-to-day as a JoyKeeper
And there’s a bonus!
JoyKeeper includes thirty practical and inspirational daily exercises so you can intentionally practice these truths until they feel like home.
A SPECIAL GIFT FOR YOU
WHEN YOUR PRE-ORDER JOYKEEPER
1. Pre-Order the book by August 3, 2020.
2. Fill out the form below.
3. I'll send you your Gift
Purchase the Book from Your Favorite Retailer
Click on the logo of your favorite retailer to purchase the book today.