Today my friend Wendy Blight joins us. She has just released a new Bible study on 1 John, I Am Loved: Walking in the Fullness of God’s Love. She’s giving away a copy to one of you today!
Maybe you have days you don’t feel loved, even by God. On those days, Wendy invites us to live in truth. Today she shares a beautiful “I Am Loved Declaration.” Speak the words out loud. If you are struggling in this area, allow God’s word to silence the lie as truth soaks into your spiritual bones. ~ Suzie
I Am Loved Faith Declaration
Abba (Daddy) Father, I proclaim (declare as true) this day …
- I am forgiven redeemed, cleansed, and sanctified by the blood of my Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ. (1 John 1:7; Ephesians 1:7)
- I am an instrument of God’s righteousness, yielded to Him for His service and His glory. (Romans 6:13)
- I am a vessel of His goodness, mercy, love, and grace. (2 Corinthians 4:7-10)
- The enemy has no hold on me and no power over me. Fear cannot control me. Anxiety cannot overwhelm me. I am a blood-bought daughter of the One True God. (1 John 4:4, Revelation 12:11
- I will stand strong in the Commander of heaven’s armies. Every battle is His, and by His power, no weapon formed against me shall ever prosper. (Psalm 91:7-8)
- I receive in all its fullness the mind of Christ, and I stand on and commit to walk in the truth that my heart, my mind, and my body belong to my Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ. (1 Corinthians 2:12-16)
- I am a covenant child of God Most High. Bought with the blood of Jesus. I will contend for my faith. I not waver. I will be bold and brave, standing confidently in who and Whose I am. (1 John 3:8; Hebrews 2:14-15; Psalm 91:13)
- I am a daughter of the Conquering King. Greater is He who lives in me than he who lives in the world. I know this. I believe this. I commit to live this. And because of this, I will live a life of victory that brings honor and glory and praise to my King. Amen.
Meet Wendy Blight
My friend, Wendy, is a prayer warrior. She’s a Bible teacher. She is a wife, mother, author, Bible teacher, Proverbs 31 First 5 app writer. She is giving away a copy of her new “I Am Loved” Bible study book AND a teaching DVD to one person who comments on today’s post. (U.S. Addresses only please.)
I Am Loved: Walking in the Fullness of God’s Love is for every woman who craves to truly understand, walk confidently in, and live out God’s unconditional, extravagant, lavish love because His love truly changes everything. Watch a sneak peek of the Bible study and download a sample week’s lesson for free here: http://wendyblight.com/i-am-loved/.
Wendy’s desire is to help every woman know with confidence she can tackle any problem life presents through God’s Word.