I’m entering a new chapter, but that also means I’m leaving an old one with a ministry I love a lot. My tears are legit. They aren’t tears of fear or sadness, but saying goodbye to something I love a lot.
There are times that God is going to ask you to let go of a season — and it’s going to be hard.
But if he’s God (and he is), there’s a reason. He’s leading you into the new. He’s doing something different inside of you. Whatever it is, if God is the one asking, it’s our privilege to say yes.
- What is God is trying to give you?
- Are you holding on to the old?
- Are you willing to trust him?
In today’s More Than Small podcast, Holley, Jennifer, and I take this topic deeper. We share the fear we may feel when transition is coming our way. We acknowledge that change can be hard, even when it’s good!
Here are some prayers that are helpful in transition:
- Where are you leading me, God?
- Will you help me find the good in this transition?
- What is my next step?
- Father, I’m grieving the old but I trust you in the new.
How can I pray with you as you take these new steps?
- The Spirit-Led Heart: Living a Life of Love and Faith Without Borders — You are not alone in the heart of transition. We are promised a Helper! Discover what that looks like and how to live the promise.