You’ve been trying to write that nonfiction book. A chapter here. A paragraph there. You’ve been learning, but it feels overwhelming. You even saved hundreds or thousands of dollars to fly or drive to another state to attend a Christian writers’ conference. You took away a lot of information and met a lot of great people. But you still don’t know where to start.
I remember feeling the same way so many years ago. Now, 20+ years later and 12 books in, I feel so privileged to come alongside writers. I’ve taught at writers’ conferences all over the nation. I’ve also coached and mentored writers, speakers, and podcasters for years, and I love that too. Those experiences have shown me that too many of my sweet writing friends:
- get bogged down in the process, and eventually give up
- write the whole book before approaching an agent or editor, when that’s not what is needed at all
- get lost and overwhelmed in all the available information
That’s why I created Launch Your Book, a building block of affordable online at-your-own-pace lessons that help you:
- clarify your message
- determine your unique audience
- create promise statements that will help you stay on course
- find the heart of your message for the overall book, and each chapter (which helps you stay on course from page 1 to “the end”
- build, plan, and write your book using 4 elements that define and shape your book
- create a proposal that will sell your book to an agent or editor
Each affordable course builds upon the next, allowing a writer to build her book from the foundation up. Teaching includes videos, assignments, instruction, and tons of encouragement built right in. It feels like you have a coach right there with you each step of the way.
The goal of Launch Your Book is to end the course with a nonfiction book proposal and sample chapter(s) ready to go.
Are you ready? You can check out the Launch Your Book online courses right here.
Additional Bonus Resource: Zoom coaching call
Maybe you’ve conquered these steps already and just need to know what to do next.
Maybe you have an idea and you want to hone in on that idea before you begin.
Perhaps you’ve already created a proposal, want to start a blog, or have a ton of questions about the business of writing.
I’d love to meet you face-to-face on a Zoom coaching call.
You can purchase a 50-minute one-on-one Zoom coaching call with me and we’ll work through that issue together. That option is available here as well. Once you sign up, someone will contact you within 3 business days to set up a time.